quarta-feira, 26 de outubro de 2011

Today is one month in Wroclaw

















Last saturday I went to visit Wroclaw city center. I saw things and places that I didn't see before. Now, I know how is city and it is beutifull. I put here some pictures for to see how the city is. 








In some photos I have my hair very ugly, becouse I had hair cut in hairdresser, Where they do not speak English. So it was very dificult to communicate with then. So, it is not as cute as I wanted.



This visit was with all the Erasmus students, then I saw the number of students from other countries, I met many friendly and fun  :)



What do you think abaut my pictures, very nice, isn´t it? :)

2 comentários:

  1. yes, the pictures are very nice! and i wish to travel the world and then i stop there and you gave me kiss and hugs, a lot.
    i'm going to sleep,
    xo-xo and i miss you *

    ResponderEliminar